Friday, November 30, 2007
Please someone, if there is a simple answer to this I'd love to hear it.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
This is Allie and her cousin Libby who is 7 months younger. Libby, or "Ibby" as Allie is starting to call her is one of Allie's favorite people on this planet. We all just went out to lunch and Allie and Libby were in the back seat having an in debth conversation about Daddy and Elmo. They are both so cute and we love having Libbers (and Tommy and Jamie of course!) live so close by.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
7 Things I have Learned about Lindsay:
Yes This is Lindsay's everloving husband Danny, and I have decided to reveal seven secrets that I have learned about Lindsay since we have been married:
1. Lindsay is a perfect wife. You could not ask for a better wife. She loves me so much and is always finding new ways to show it. She is sweet, fun, funny, gorgeous, patient, and my best friend.
2. Lindsay knows what she wants. I have never met anyone who knows what she wants and just works till she gets it. When she has her mind set on something she is determined and it is a beautiful thing to watch. She wanted to start a business, we started a business. She wanted to learn photography, she bought a camera and enrolled in classes. She knew we needed a better house, in a matter of hours our house was on the market and we were looking for a new one.
3. You may have thought you met a patient person, but Lindsay is the MOST patient person I have ever met. There are so many reasons she could lose her patience with Allie and I but she doesn't. She is so good to roll with the punches (no I don't hit her) and deal with situations with poise and control.
4. Lindsay is deathly afraid of public speaking. Every time she's been asked to speak in church she gets no sleep, and you can see when she starts sweating, I mean glowing, that it is on her mind.
5. Lindsay is 10 years old at heart. Lindsay still enjoys Nancy Drew, a cabbage patch doll made for her years ago, has a pair of Phoenix Suns boxer shorts, LOVES brownies and milk, she watches Spongebob Squarepants, can't turn left on a bike (LOL) refuses to say grown up words for certain parts of the anatomy, and is the most loyal friend on the planet.
6. Lindsay is absolutely beautiful in every way. From head to toe. Her personality, her smile, and have you seen her butt?
7. Lastly, That I love her more than anything in this world.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
So far things are working out great with her. She answers all my calls, responds to emails, and works for fruit snacks. That's my kind of worker. If you do happen to reach her when you call, be prepared to have a conversation about Doggies, Mama, Daddy, Milk and Snacks. Those are her favorite topics.